Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Design Dilemma!?!

As soon as someone finds out what I do for a living, I can tell that they want to ask me something. Some are more reserved and don't ask, others don't waste a second and are already digging deep into their bags looking for that paint chip colour they've debating on for months.
This happened to me at a store last weekend and it got me thinking of a new feature for my blog - 'Design Dilemma".
What's this feature all about? Well, it's an opportunity for my readers to submit questions about their spaces and any decorating dilemmas they may have. Maybe you're trying to figure out what style couch to purchase, maybe you're just not sure where to begin with a project. Whatever the dilemma, email me or post a comment and I'll do my best to reply. Replies will be posted as blog entries. You can email dilemmas to designdilemma@ldesigns.ca.
Looking forward to this feature and hearing from all of you.
Happy decorating!
Lenore